Natalija Momot, referent
Tel .: + 7 495 730 9514
Along with the support for cooperation with the Russian Federation, Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Moscow is also responsible for promoting the development of trade and economic relations between the Republic of Slovenia with the rest of accredited countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Slovenian Embassy in Moscow primarily focuses on promotion of Slovenia and Slovenian enterprises in accredited markets. In addition, the Embassy assists the companies from these countries in establishing cooperation with potential Slovenian business partners, provides information about the economic situation in the Republic of Slovenia, operating conditions, and investment opportunities.
The priority tasks of the economic department of our Embassy include:
- assistance in establishing contacts with the state institutions and agencies, chambers of commerce, business associations, media, both at federal and regional levels, as well as facilitating communication between Slovenia and accredited countries;
- assistance in solving the issues that are put forward at the governmental level, as well as by the commercial companies and other structures;
- organization and participation in business meetings (economic delegations), presentations in the exhibitions and fairs, as well as other measures to promote cooperation;
- providing information about the opportunities that are available for joint businesses, open international competitions, exhibitions and fairs, as well as relevant areas of cooperation for Slovenian institutions and enterprises;
- collection and transmission of business information, in particular, regarding possibilities of bilateral cooperation;
- advising on specifics of entering the markets of hosting countries;
- assisting businesses in establishing contacts with potential business partners;
- advising and providing necessary information to potential foreign investors;
- promoting and encouraging direct foreign investment to Slovenia.
In addition to direct support to enterprises, we also provide the following:
- review and analysis of the macroeconomic situation in accredited countries;
- coordination of bilateral economic cooperation between the Republic of Slovenia and the accredited countries;
- coordination of economic activities related to the issues of EU and international organizations.
Who do we work with?
As part of the economic diplomacy, Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Moscow works closely with: number of Slovenian and Russian economic operators, the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia, the State Agency of the Republic of Slovenia to support entrepreneurship, innovation, development, investment and tourism – SPIRIT, Chamber of Commerce of Slovenia, Slovenian-Russian business Clubs in Russia and Business Council for Cooperation between Slovenia and Russia.
Establishing cooperation with Slovenian companies
If you have any questions or you need consultation, and if you need more detailed information about the market of any of the accredited countries, please, mail us your completed application form and we will contact you to establish further effective interaction.
Useful links in the Republic of Slovenia:
- http://www.gov.si - GOVERNMENT PORTAL - SITES OF STATE STRUCTURES AND INSTITUTIONS
- http://www.ukom.gov.si - GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE STATE STRUCTURE AND OPERATION OF THE GOVERNMENT
- http://www.bsi.si - BANK OF SLOVENIA
- http://www.umar.gov.si - BUREAU OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA FOR MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
- http://www.spiritslovenia.si/ - STATE AGENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA FOR BUSINESS SUPPORT, INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, INVESTMENT AND TOURISM
- http://www.gzs.si/sloexport/default.asp?LanguageID=2&MenuID=11 - INFORMATION ABOUT SLOVENIAN EXPORTERS (SLOEXPORT)
- http://www.poslovniportal.si/Doing_Business_Slovenia.php - BUSINESS IN SLOVENIA
- http://www.investslovenia.si - INVESTING TO SLOVENIA
- http://www.sloveniapartner.com - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH SLOVENIAN COMPANIES
- http://www.gzs.si/eng - CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF SLOVENIA
- http://www.ozs.si - SMALL BUSINESS CHAMBER OF SLOVENIA
- http://www.stat.si - STATISTICAL OFFICE
- http://www.slovenia.info - SLOVENIAN TOURISM ORGANIZATION
- http://www.rtd.si - BUREAU OF SLOVENIAN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT